The Junior Council welcomes new members throughout the year and holds general member meetings every second Wednesday of every month at 7:00PM on the first floor of the Children’s Memorial Research Center Building at 2430 North Halsted St.
After each meeting, we walk over to Lincoln Station (2432 N. Lincoln Ave.) for casual drinks and food, to mingle and get to know each other better.
The requirements for General Membership on the Junior Council areas following:
- $75 Annual Dues (pay your dues here)
- Attendance at 7 of 11 meetings
- Purchase one ticket to the Annual Snowball Auction & Gala
- Purchase at lease one ticket to a Junior Council fundraising event and bring prospective members and friends
- Procurement of at least one item for the Snowball silent auction
- Volunteer for at least one shift either before, after or during the Annual Snowball Auction & Gala
- Serve on a committee. Active participation is expected
Interested in getting involved? Shoot us a note and we’ll tell you more about us!