Snowball will be hosted at The Field Museum at 1400 S. Lake Shore Drive. The entrance for all guests will be the South Entrance off of McFetridge Drive. When you arrive, the covered white tent on the stairs will lead you to registration
TICKETS AND REGISTRATION:
For entry into the event, please bring your photo ID to provide proof of identity and that you are at least 21 years of age. There are no physical tickets. If someone purchased your ticket on your behalf and did not submit your name, please check in under that person’s name or company as their guest. There will be separate registration lines designated for VIP guests. Upon checking in, you will receive your wristband
Snowball is a black tie optional event. Gentlemen, if you own a tux, sport it! If you don’t, a nice suit and tie is perfectly appropriate. Ladies, you’ll see both long and short dresses at Snowball. Post-party media coverage will determine our best-dressed guests!
The Junior Council will provide all guests with a complimentary coat check. There will be 2 designated coat check areas upon arrival. Your ticket color will correspond with the coat check site that you chose. Please do not leave valuables in your coat. The Junior Council and the Field Museum are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
FOOD and DRINK:
We’ll have 25 of Chicago’s premier restaurants showcased at Snowball! The tastings are bite-sized portions, so we recommend eating dinner beforehand. Some of the restaurants you can expect to see this year are Mon Ami Gabi, Summer House Santa Monica, Stella Barra, Oyster Bah, Shaws Crab House, Paradise Park and more!
Thanks to this year’s beverage sponsors, Pepsi, Red Bull, Anheuser Busch and Beam Suntory!
- Silent Auction will soon be live for bidding! You’ll be able to check out our amazing packages and bid from the website!
- Upon arrival at Snowball, you will receive a text message with instructions for mobile bidding.
- You have the option to set max bids to ensure you are the top bidder, as the system automatically take care of raising your current bid to maintain a winning bid, until it exceeds the maximum that you will set. The max bid can be raised or lowered at any time. You will be notified if you are outbid.
- EVERYONE MUST PROVIDE A CREDIT CARD IN ORDER TO BID IN THE AUCTION. If you have not already entered one, please log in the same way you purchased your ticket and enter your credit card information
- We encourage you to take your auction items with you at the end of the night. If you have won an item, please visit the Silent Auction tables to collect your winnings. A fee will be assessed for delivery of items not collected by the end of the night (please speak to an auction volunteer for more details regarding delivery)
Why wait to purchase your raffle tickets!? You can buy them in advance for a chance to win a 50/50 raffle. This means you take home 50% of the raffle proceeds and the rest goes to Lurie Children’s Hospital.
TROLLEYS, AFTER PARTY and TRANSPORTATION:
Complimentary trolleys will be provided after Snowball to take guests to our after party at Joy District / Hubbard Inn!
Lyft is offering a 20% discount on (2) rides on 1/26/19 with promo code SNOWBALLCHI19.
QUESTIONS AT THE EVENT:
If you have any questions while you are at the event, find a Junior Council Executive Board member. All Executive Board Members will be wearing a large red ribbon with a Lurie Children’s pin.
Be sure to tag us in all your social media posts! #ForTheKids #Snowball19 @JuniorCouncil